» » Brad Pitt initial share of married Angelina Jolie


Brad Pitt shared that their marriage is not just nominal.
In August, Brad Pitt marry Angelina Jolie after years of living together and apparently he was very loved to become the husband of the actress. Share with British GQ magazine in an interview, the star said: "I do not want to talk marriage just a matter behalf. It was much deeper meaning than that" .
In addition, the star also talked about friends - George Clooney. Clooney recently married to his poor female lawyer named Amal Alamuddin 17 in Venice on Friday 7 . however, Brad and Angelina were absent at your wedding itself.

Recently, Clooney says Brad are difficult to contact, and Brad Pitt seem to confirm this. He told the magazine: "George is extremely approachable. He is the one who represents the best of us. He's incredibly funny. creator George is fun for everyone around. I think My name is like a more miserable (laughs) " .
"I'm more like loneliness. Nature to my quieter. And because I come from a rural area so maybe I'm more cautious."


The actor also talked about his career and says he's very choosy about the upcoming role: "I actually have a very high requirement for directors. I always have to say" no "all the time." No "is the greatest strength of our industry. you must protect yourself. Choosing the right role for you really deserve to leave the house."
Brad says he is esteemed for family time more than anything else: "I've done everything slowed down in recent years, and slowly move the focus to other things. And frankly, I want to time for more children before they grow up and leave home " .
But when asked about whether he is happy, Brad Pitt and somewhat mysterious answer: "I always believe that happiness is something to be overrated. Thanks to the hard time telling us about more great times ahead, life is a series of trade-offs, the events, the gains and losses " .

Source: DMail


About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply